1. What is the capital city?
2. What is the main language?
3. Where is the country geographic placed in the world?
4. Who are the country’s neighbours?
5. Is the country a kingdom or a republic?
6. Who is the prime minister/president?
7. What is the population?
8. What is the main religion?
9. What size is the country?
10. What is the currency?
11. What is the name of the Danish flag?
Which colours are there on the Danish flag?
12. What is the main occupation in
13. What is the biggest lake in
14. What is the name of our queen?
15. Which country is closest to
16. What is the name of our national song?
17. What are the three biggest cities beside
18. Are we a poor or rich country?
19. What is the highest point of Denmark?
20. What is the biggest forest in
is placed in north of the world. In top of Denmark and down under Germany and Norway . It’s a part of Sweden Scandinavia. , Germany and Sweden Norway is a Kingdom Denmark
- The prime minister is Anders Fogh Rasmussen
- 5.470.919 people
- Christianity is our religion
- 43 098,31 m²
- Danish kroner
- Dannebrog, and the flag is red and white
- The main occupation in
is industry Denmark
- Furesøen is the biggest lake
- Margrethe is our queen
- Der er et yndigt land (there is a lovely country)
Aarhus, , Odense Aalborg
- We are a rich country compared to other countries
- Møllehøj (mill hill)
- Lystrup skov (Lystrup forest)