Thursday 26 February 2009

Greece: Kalomoira



The Greek entry in the 2008 Eurovision Song Contest,
"My Secret Combination" by Kalomoira.

Kalomoira is a Greek American singer from New York. In 2004, at the age of 18, she entered the Antenna's Fame Story 2 (licensed from Star Academy, a reality talent show similar to American Idol in the United States, Operación Triunfo in Spain and Fame Academy in the United Kingdom). Kalomoira won the contest.



My Secret Combination
Composed by Poseidon Yannopoulos
Lyrics by Konstantinos Pantzis

Can you see it?
Can you see it?
You have to discover me
What goes wrong when I am crying
Or what I want when I’m smiling

Can you feel it?
Can you feel it?
That I’m not a little girl
You’re misunderstanding my way
And all the roles that I like to play

My secret combination
It’s a mystery for you
Use your imagination
I’m not easy but I’m true
My secret combination
Boy you have to try it hard
To win a destination in the centre of my heart!

An open book,
An open book
Well, I’m sorry, I am not
Sometimes I’m acting like a lady
Sometimes woman, sometimes baby

No comments: