Monday, 26 May 2008
Pork loin with parsley sauce
Pork loin with parsley sauce is a very common Danish dish. It is difficult to explain how it tastes but many Danes like it
You are going to use:
600g sliced pork
Salt and pepper
3 ½ - 4dl. Milk
2 tsp. flour
10g butter/ margarine
1 bunch of parsley
1. Peel the potatoes and put them into a pot filled with water. Add 1 tsp. of salt.
2. Let the potatoes cook about 20 min. or till they are tender
3. Fry the pork for about 1min. on each side
4. Turn down the heat and turn the sliced frequently until they are golden and crispy
5. Put them on paper towels for a few minutes.
6. Melt the butter in a pot and then add 1dl. of milk while whipping
7. Whip the rest of the milk into the sauce
8. Bring to the boil while you are whipping, then let it simmer for 5 min.
9. Add salt and pepper
10. Wash and cut the parsley and put it into the सॉस